CONCEALED WEAPONS COURSE (CWP)
DATES: Sat- Dec 16th
---MUST PRE-REGISTER BY THE FRIDAY BEFORE THE CLASS---
Our classes always start with gun safety. We are committed to gun safety so that you and your family can be safe and avoid trouble.
In our CWP Class we explain the fundamentals of guns and ammunition and how they work. Then we build on those basics so that you understand what you are doing when you use a handgun.
Our CWP and Basic Pistol Course is approved by SLED to meet the training requirements for a South Carolina CWP. When you satisfactorily complete our class you will receive a course completion certificate and information for SLED showing you have met the South Carolina CWP training requirements. We supply all paperwork for the SC application process.
NO MAKE UP CLASSES OR REFUNDS. FEES PAID ARE FOR THE CLASS YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR ONLY UNLESS THE CLASS IS CANCELLED BY ATAFTINC.
This is a list of the things you will need for this course:
1. Handgun- In good condition
2. Ammunition- Must have at least 25 rounds
3. Ear and Eye Protection-required
4. Holster and Belt- We require an outside the waistband holster for safety as those tend to be the best for basic classes.
5. Clothing- A BALL CAP helps protect from flying brass. Long pants, CLOSED FOOTWEAR, Jeans or Pants with pockets are needed (You will be putting your ammo in your pockets at the range.
6. Lunch and Snacks- We ask you to bring lunch and eat during the class so we can complete the class on time.
you can snack at any time during the class.
7. Driver's License- We will need a copy for proof of attendance.
8. Pens and Notebook
9. Fingerprinting- Can be done at ADPS, Aiken County Sheriff's Office, or IdentoGo. Go to www.sled.sc.gov for more information.
Any questions please contact Mr. James Johnson at ATAFTinc (803) 646-7421
Courses will be held at Aiken Taekwondo Academy 790 East Pine Log Rd, Aiken, SC.
Shooting qualifications will be in Wagener at our private range.